This is a 3-bed, 3.5 bath house that can sleep up to 7. Our Inn sits on 7 acres and was built in 1840. The uniqueness of The Rockford Inn will interest you in itself…the farmhouse has so much character - houses aren’t made this way anymore. Enjoy your coffee, hot tea or local wine on the deck overlooking the vineyard. The Vineyard Suite is located upstairs in the main house. The Blue Ridge Room and Mountain Laurel Room are on the porch; all three rooms feature queen beds, comfortable mattresses and lounge chairs, cable TV, free WIFI and a private bath and shower.
The Vineyard Suite encompasses the entire upstairs of the Main house. It features a queen sleigh bed, over sized lounge chairs, cable TV, WIFI internet access, a private bath with full size tub and shower, sitting room and superb view of the vineyard.
Blue Ridge Room
The Blue Ridge Room has a queen size sleigh bed, cozy gas log fireplace, comfortable lounge chairs, cable TV, WIFI internet access, and a private bath with a corner shower.
Mountain Laurel Room
The Mountain Laurel Room features a queen bed, a private bath with walk in shower, comfortable chairs, cable TV, WIFI internet access, and the atmosphere of a mountain cabin.
Guest Information & Policies
- Check in - 3:00 pm- 6:30 pm Check out - 11:00 am
- Checking in earlier than 3:00 pm or later than 6:30 pm MUST be arranged in advance.
- Special rates and minimum stay requirements may apply during peak times, area events and holidays.
- No Pets Permitted
- For the comfort of all our guests, no smoking is permitted inside the house, however smoking is permitted outside or on the deck.
- Our Inn is not suitable for children under age 12.